Friday 4 November 2011

Comments On Clothing

Wearing clothes is a good idea, as not wearing them might cause greater discrimination on the basis of other physical facets!

And must I say, they also keep you warm and protect you from dust and other harmful substances. In other words, wearing clothes cause social, cultural, sexual and economic discrimination, whereas not wearing clothes causes physical discrimination. Is discrimination wrong?

Well to me, this discrimination is nothing more than a form of differentiation, it is just another way for humans to identify themselves. 'You are what others are not!' But try not to be rude in the process.

2 comments:

  1. Hello mike
    I love reading your posts and usually log in every single day to check what new topic u have discussed . I was wondering why are your posts getting smaller ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!! 여성쇼핑몰추천

    ReplyDelete